- Climbing in nepal
from $1700 USD
Activities:Climbing in nepal
You will be received by us at Kathmandu airport on arrival to Nepal. We wait you there with your name on paper. Then we drive to hotel and spend free afternoon on your own. Trip briefing and discuss on climbing trekking itinerary.
Prepare for climbing and shopping the necessary climbing gear and equipment.
Drive to Pokhara by tourist bus or by flight. It is nearly 200km distant from Kathmandu and if we take tourist bus drive it takes 6 hour scenic drive and if by flight it is 30 minute scenic flight.
Drive to Nayapul (1070m) for an hour by private coach and trek to Tikhedhunga. It is short and easy trek on trail of village, rice field and river, it is nearly 4 hours trekking to Tikhedhunga.
Trekking to Ghorepani takes 6/7 hours on uphill trail passing villages and alpine forest of oak, pines and rhododendron. The part of trekking is pretty steep uphill to Ulleri village, and then it is less steep uphill to Ghorepani.
Early in the morning hike to Poon Hill (3210m) for wonderful Himalayan scenery and breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tatopani /Natural hot spring (1189m). Trekking to Tatopani is all downhill takes 6/7 hours walking.
Trekking is easier than the previous day trekking following Kali Gandaki River either on the motor road or the old trekking trail, it takes 5 hours walking.
An easy trekking day walks almost on flat trail following the Kaligandaki river upto Marpha takes 5/6 hours walking. Landscapes and view is pretty nice. River basin with green pine trees on both sides, high peaked mountains Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
Trek 5/6 hours uphill walk to Yak Kharka.
Trek to Dhampus base camp takes 4/5 hours, trails are all uphill.
Our climbing guide will teach you how to fixed the rope, how to belay the rope, how to ascend, how to descend etc.
Early in the morning, our climbing guide will take for Dhampus peak (6012m) summit and back to Dhampus peak base camp.
Trek back to Yak Kharka on the same trail as we trekked up.
Trek to Jomsom, it takes 2/3 hours and explore Jomsom like visit Jomsom Mountain Museum and Tini village.
Fly back to Pokhara in the morning and walk around Pokhara.
Drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus or by flight.
Includes / Excludes
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- 3-star hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara with breakfast
- Lodges / Tea house during the trekking
- Welcome dinner in Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show
- Farewell dinner
- All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- An experienced guide, porters during trek
- Salary, insurance, equipments, transportation, food and lodge for the guide and porter
- All necessary paper work and permits
- All government and local taxes.
- International airfare
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- All kind of drinks
- Tips for guides, porters and driver
Departure DatesNo fixed departures
Trip reviewsWrite a Review
Our Featured Trips