- Climbing in nepal
from $ USD
Mera Peak Climbing is another popular and adventurous peak climbing activities after
Island Peak Climbing in Nepal.Mera Peak provides gigantic views of the himalays including Mt. Everest
(8848m.), Mt Amadablam, Mt Lhotse (8516m.), Mt Kanchenjunga (8586m.), Mt. Makalu (8463m.), Mt. Cho Oyo
(8201m.), Nuptse (7855m.), and Chamlang (7319m.) etc.
Activities:Climbing in nepal
Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1350m) and Hotel transfer; last minute shopping in Kathmandu. In evening meet Climbing Sherpa guide and check our equipment and conduct last preparations for the trek
We take morning flight from Kathmandu to Lukla(2800m) and spend the rest of the day in Lukla for acclimatization. Lodge accommodation
Trek from Lukla to Chutanga(3050m) which take about four hours trek
Trek from Chutanga to Tuli Kharka (Chatra-La) (3900m) which takes about six hours. You trek via Zatrawa La Pass (4610m) and downclimb to Khartitang at 3900m
Trek from Tuli Kharka to Kothe (4095m) this takes about five hours.
Trek from Kothe to Tangnang (4,350m) which takes about four hours trek.
We will enjoy fantastic view of south face of Mera Peak throughout the day.
Rest and acclimatization day at Thangnak. In the day you will visit Sabal Tsho Lake and take an acclimatization hike to the cairn (5271m) on the flank of Kusum Kangguru (6367m).
Trek from Tangnang to Khare (5,045m): this takes about three and half hours.
Trek and climb from Khare to Mera Base Camp (5300mthis takes about four to five hours. you all have to become familiar with using crampons, rope and ice axe.
Trek and climb from Mera Base Camp to High camp (5,780m): 4-5hrs
Summit Day; Mera High Camp to Summit (6,654m) and return to Khare.
Trek from Khare to Kothe (3600m): This takes about five hours trek.
Trek from Kothe to Thuli Kharka: this takes about six hours trek.
Thuli Kharka to Lukla: via Zatrwa La pass. This is last evening in the mountains, the ideal opportunity for a farewell party with our staff.
Early in the morning fly from Lukla to Kathmandu, which takes about 35 minutes, transfer to hotel. leisure and shopping day in Kathmandu;
After breakfast sightseeing major world heritage sights in Kathamdu (Durbar square, Buddhist gompas, Swoyambhunath, Bouddhanath and Pashupatinathuide); Farewell-Celebration dinner with culture programin the evening.
Transfer to the airport for final departure or alternatively join other activities.
Includes / Excludes
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu airfare
- Domestic airport tax
- 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Lodges / Tea house during the trekking
- Welcome dinner in Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show
- Farewell dinner
- All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- An experienced guide, porters during trek
- Salary, insurance, equipments, transportation, food and lodge for the guide and porter
- All necessary paper work and permits
- All government and local taxes.
- International airfare
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- All kind of drinks
- Tips for guides, porters and driver
Departure DatesNo fixed departures
Trip reviewsWrite a Review
Our Featured Trips