- Peak Climbing in NEPAL
from $ USD
Yala Peak is considered a trekking peak by the Nepal mountaineering association, and is a relatively simple, non-technical climb. From the summit we can see Shishapangma (8046 m) and the fluted Gangchempo (6388 m).
Yala peak 5732m is popular trekking peak in Langtang region. Yala peak is easy and suited for anyone with trekking experience but good physical fitness is required. Yala peak climbing trip is in the Langtang region which is north of Kathmandu. We start in Syabrubesi after 8/9 hours drive from Kathmandu and spend five days hiking up the beautiful Langtang valley to Kyanjin Gompa at 3800m. Yala peak climbing is combined with Langtang trek. Langtang area in itself is a good choice for all trekkers. They remain unforgettably beautiful and culturally rich.
Activities:Peak Climbing in NEPAL
Arrive at Trivuwan International airport in Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel and free activities in the evening.
Yala Peak Permit preparation and briefing about climbing then overnight at Hotel.
Drive Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (1450m,8/9 hour driving) and then overnight at Lodge.
Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel (2480m) and then overnight at Lodge.
Rest at Langtang valley (3541m) and then overnight at Lodge.
Includes / Excludes
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Lodges / Tea house during the trekking
- Welcome dinner in Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show
- Farewell dinner
- All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- An experienced guide, porters during trek
- Salary, insurance, equipments, transportation, food and lodge for the guide and porter
- All necessary paper work and permits
- All government and local taxes.
- International airfare
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- All kind of drinks
- Tips for guides, porters and driver
Departure DatesNo fixed departures
Trip reviewsWrite a Review
Our Featured Trips